Dyslexic students will NEVER acquire reading & spelling knowledge even with sufficient practice!
Struggling students specifically with dyslexia will NEVER “naturally” acquire reading and spelling knowledge even if they are given sufficient reading and writing practice.
To effectively teach them they need the following components of literacy instruction from a specifically trained reading instructor
· Direct teaching with teacher-student interaction
· Simultaneous multisensory method
· Systematic, multisensory methodology
· Systematic, sequential, and cumulative
· Synthetic-analytic progressing from part to whole
The POWER of Knowing
Multisensory Reading Clinic Dyslexia Treatment
100% Money-Back Dyslexia Treatment
100% Success Dyslexia Literacy Intervention, Remediation & Prevention
100% Success Multisensory Reading & Spelling Program